Hope, healing and happiness
The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together. Some people sink, some swim, some soar.
Some people find peace, joy and faith in life, often out of despair and hopelessness. Some people are healed from serious illnesses and afflictions. Some believe they have an experience of God that changes their lives forever.
Some people pursue happiness via wealth, or love, or pleasure. Some find it, some don’t. And psychologists can tell us why.
All this, and more, in Life.
- Heart-starting action
- Dying doctor recovers after prayer
- Ten healings
- Healings at Lourdes
- More healing miracles
- Faith and wellbeing
- Medicine and religion studies
- Can prayer assist healing?
- Intercessory prayer and healing
- Healing of sight and hearing
- Two atheist professors
- The things we do for love: three atheists convert
- More atheists convert
- A life-changing coincidence
- A slow year’s journey into light
- An atheist legacy?
- Conversion stories
- A young Muslim intellectual changes course
- Philosophy is not enough
- It lasts!
- “I still keep to Jesus this night”
- Fall in love and fall apart?
- Simple keys to a happier life
- What makes people happy
- Happiness references
- Materialism and happiness
- Pleasure and happiness
- Love, relationships and happiness
- Meaning, beliefs and happiness
- Positive psychology