Beta development version. This tool is still under development and will contain inaccuracies and bugs!
Click here to see known issues and changelog.
- Known Issues
- Conversion and Trainee calculations not yet verified. Likely to be inaccurate.
- Page doesn't fit correctly on some devices with smaller screens.
- Probably a bunch more issues. Please let me know what you find! - Petar
- Latest Updates
- 18/11/19 - Adjusted rounding behaviour and fixed input validation highlighting bug when changing dates.
- 17/11/19 - Added 'hours worked'. The payslip's 'hours worked' does not reflect the real hours worked (it includes guarantee and annual leave for some reason??). I'll expand on this in a future update.
- 17/11/19 - Pay grades now save to the selected date.
- 16/11/19 - Fixed calculation error when working overtime on a Sunday past midnight.
- 16/11/19 - Added more visual time input validation.
- 14/11/19 - Restricted date selection to fortnightly instead of weekly.
- 8/11/19 - Data saving! Any data entered is saved to the currently selected date. Data is saved locally to your browser (if you change device or browser, your saved data won't come across).
- Last update: 18/11/19
- Version: 0.66