Mechanical Smiths Water Gauge, DHLA45 Dellorto and HIF6 Carby

Post your for sale and wanted items here.

Moderators: Jonesy, timmy201, Sir Alec

Mechanical Smiths Water Gauge, DHLA45 Dellorto and HIF6 Carby

Unread postby jprior2912 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:26 pm

Hi all,

for sale I have:

BRAND NEW – Black Smiths Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge (SIB422) – This gauge was sent incorrectly and does not match my gauges – new, never used! - $110

HIF6 carburettor – Was running on car but nicked a couple of parts off of this to finish off my other carb. Only needs needle bush, needle, needle spring and 2 bellhousing screws to get her running fine again! I do have a couple of spare needles I can chuck in. - $150

DHLA45 Dellorto with Redline Manifold – This dellorto has been fully rebuilt from ground up, all new parts and gaskets inside. The manifold is a redline short manifold (no mods needed to firewall), it has been ported and it has been ceramic coated in a chrome finish (which the photos don’t show that well)! I love this carb, goes very well but my partner doesn’t like being in the car with the noise.

It is currently set up as follows – 34mm chokes, 150 mains, 53 idle jets, #1 idle jet holders, #6 emulsion tubes, Custom red ramflo filter with UNIfilter filter foam and a balance pipe fitted across the inlet ports. The ceramic coating cost $300 just on its own.

Spares include: Main jets, 145, 155, 160, 165, 170. Idle jets – 50, 55, 57, 58, PCV if wanted, spare foam filter, brand new soft mount kit not used, various gaskets ect

Looking for $850 for the lot, Would cost a lot more to build one this good.

For photos of the items please see here:
http://s1364.photobucket.com/user/jprio ... ni%20Parts

Please call or text me if you have any questions or are interested on 0423 465 311. happy to post, but at buyers expense.

Regards,
James
jprior2912

Return to For Sale/Wanted