All British Day Show 23rd Sept 2018

General Mini and non-Mini related chat.

Moderators: PhillB, Jonesy, timmy201, Sir Alec

All British Day Show 23rd Sept 2018

Unread postby PhillB » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:12 am

Please see below details from Mini Car Club NSW for the All British Day 2018. This is also the Mini Car Clubs Annual Show and Shine and is always an excellent Show overall.

If there is a few of us travelling up for the day from Wollongong we could travel up together as we have in our the past, just post below if this is the case and we will organise a time and place to leave from.

Hi All,

Planning for this years Kings School All British Day is well under way and once again the Mini Car Club of NSW will be attending and holding our Annual Show and Shine as part of this event on Sunday 23rd September 2018.

Tickets are now available!

Tickets are again free to Mini Car Club members and $10 for non members. You don’t need to be a member to join the display or participate in the Show and Shine, but you will need a pre-purchased entry ticket.

Please contact Michael Benton for further information or your entry ticket, ph 0411019112 or email social@miniclub.com.au

For further information please check out the latest here
http://www.miniclub.com.au/show-and-shine/kings-school-all-british-day/all-british-day-2018

Please note changes for this year:

Due to Occupational Health and Safety requirements there will be NO vehicular entry permitted onto any field after 9.30am.
Late vehicle arrivals after 9.30am will need to enter via The Kings School Main Gate located at Wade Road. You will be directed to park your vehicle with the general Kings Schools Art Show public parking area or park within the designated support vehicle parking area.
Due to Occupational Health and Safety requirements there is to be N0 vehicles allowed off the field until 3.00pm for any reason.
68 Morris Cooper S Mk1 (*ex 78 1275 LS 4th last built, 70 Morris 1500 OHC & 70 MiniMatic)
PhillB

Re: All British Day Show 23rd Sept 2018

Unread postby grahlynne » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:26 pm

My wife and i are considering going up to meet and look around but we will be staying overnight in Sydney be great to catch up and meet up
Regards Graham and Lynne
grahlynne

Unread postby PhillB » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:04 pm

Hi All

If anyone from Wollongong would like to travel up to the All British Day as a group we will meet at the Shell Self Serve at Bulli.

The Mini Car Club has requested that cars be parked by 9am, so we will meet at 7:15am and need to leave no later than 7:30am.

Please ensure you have your entry ticket if you are displaying your car please.
68 Morris Cooper S Mk1 (*ex 78 1275 LS 4th last built, 70 Morris 1500 OHC & 70 MiniMatic)
PhillB

Unread postby PhillB » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:28 pm

Just an update Re All British Day.

I’m not sure if I will be attending on Sunday but as above if people are keen to travel up as a group then I suggest meeting as per above. I would also suggest not leaving too late as Mini Car Club would like everyone in by 9am. The organisers of the event will close off the display area at 9:30am. Don’t forget your tickets.
PhillB

Return to General Forum