Upcoming Shows

General Mini and non-Mini related chat.

Moderators: PhillB, Jonesy, timmy201, Sir Alec

Upcoming Shows

Unread postby jprior2912 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:48 pm

Hi guys,

So I've just realised, there's 3 shows coming up in the next 3 weeks.

Wings Over Illawarra - This Sunday
Wheels At Wollondilly - Sunday week
Berry show - 15 may

I figure i will attend the MITG run on 15 May - was a good show last year, however not sure which of the others is worth attending?

I've never been to either of the other two, and really can only attend one of the two.

So who's going to either/both?
( i know it's a bit of a duplication of other threads, sorry!)

Cheers
James
jprior2912

Re: Upcoming Shows

Unread postby PhillB » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:49 pm

Unless you already registered and have a ticket for Wings over Illawarra you won't be going to that with your Mini ...but if you do have a ticket it is very good, you can usually climb all thru the planes and the flying displays are excellent.

Wheels at Wollondilly is a school fair but has turned into quite a reasonable car show but not a huge number of cars, I went last year (my wife is good friends with the principal) and it's a good day. Usually the Mini Car Club attends as a group but I'm not sure about this year (check their web site)

I'll be at the Airshow for sure, we are very lucky to be able to drive right in and park in the airfield. Not sure if I'll go to Wheels at W.
68 Morris Cooper S Mk1 (*ex 78 1275 LS 4th last built, 70 Morris 1500 OHC & 70 MiniMatic)
PhillB

Re: Upcoming Shows

Unread postby timmy201 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:52 pm

One downside to WOI is that you are supposed to have your car there for the whole event. There is lots to do though as long as the weather is nice!
timmy201

Return to General Forum