Join the OZ
|As from 27 May 2001, the OZ
Adventures Mail List will migrate & be powered by:
You can also subscribe by E-Mail, here is how you go about it!
|The List Owner
(RTO) does not believe in "Heavy Moderation" but you still need to know the
list's simple rules! Look below!
|We encourage ...!
1) Road & track descriptions, updates on condition of the adventure routes
2) Bike modifications - what model ("all welcome") what tricks works for you
3) Load tips - packing, bike performance
when loaded, useful accessories and what NOT to take!
|4) Adventure stories - what did you do,
where did you get.
5) Adventure tips for all members who are planning an OZ Adventure
6) Future adventure rides .. what are you planning ? share with us! Want company ?
7) Oh yeah .. if your an Aussie "sticking it up your mates" but only in
tasteful & caring manner! .... and
8) Some posts are really 'Chit Chat' between two people! When you post remember the rule, "Does everyone need to know this?" if not! Go one or one via direct addressing!